Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Following in her footsteps...


Well Katy is doing this, and I have had nothing better to blog about so I guess I better do something, and this sounded kind of fun. So here it goes...


Day 1- A picture of you with 10 facts!




1- I LOVE my job
2-Boogers really make me gag
3-I have no idea what I want to be when I "grow up"
4- I like animals more then they like me....if you don't believe me read this.
5- I have always wanted a big black truck!
6- We hair stuck in the show drain makes me want to VOMIT!
7- I kissed a boy on the bus when I was in 8th grade.
8- I love the movie "The Outsiders"
9- I miss Sister Sophie Caroline Smith
10- Quentin Tarantino really really creeps me out!

4 comments:

tacy said...

Jessie just said that for #6 she means Wet hair, not We hair.
I also am creeped out by quinten terintino Scary!

Katy Wilson said...

I laughed out loud at these facts tuna! Thanks for making my night!

Kathy N said...

Good blog, Jess. I am glad you are doing this!

Unknown said...

Cute Idea!! Fun to read. #6 did confuse me a little. Is Show supposed to be shower?? I guess it grosses you out so much it distracted you from saying what you mean...lol love ya!!