Friday, January 14, 2011

Just a few things


We are FINALLY all settled in our new apartment! It is so nice to not have to unpack anymore and just sit and relax.

We had TWO snow days this week, the first one was because of snow, and the second was because it was like -10 or so outside.

Tacy and I are ADDICTED to this new game I bought called Animal Crossing: City Folk. It is a game where you live in this town and you can fish, grow things, decorate your house, sell your things, and whatnot. You can also visit other peoples towns, so you can trade things and get more fruit from them. It sounds pretty weird, but its kind of a lot of fun. Anyway, we have been playing a lot lately and today we discovered we are not the only 20+ year old on here. We discovered a 35 year old women, and a 29 year old. HAHA! Its so fun, I also talked to a 10 year old, but that is beside the point. The point is we are not the only adults on here.

I just had a huge bowl of ice-cream with M&M and Oreos in it and now I am FREEZING!

That's it for now....

4 comments:

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

Yeah another post! Awesome I love games like that! We are thinking of getting a wii is it worth it? I want to I think it would be fun!

Jessie said...

We love it, we also have netflixs so we can watch it instantly on the wii and its nice. Its a lot of fun, we also have some karaoke games (don't judge!) its SOOO worth it!

Katy Wilson said...

Hey...I just thought...I shoudl buy that game and we could visit each others towns!! Is it expensive?

Katy Wilson said...

ok tuna it's been a month...