Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day Fünf!

--Picture of my favorite memory--



It was when I moved to Utah. It was my first "grown up" thing to do probably. But when I moved I was scared, of course, but it turned out to be probably the best thing that has happened to me. I think I grew up a lot when I moved.

Because we live in the mid-west, my siblings have not had a lot of opportunities to get to know our cousins or grandparents. But when I moved I lived within 1 hour of all of my family. I lived with my moms sister most of my time out there which gave me the chance to spend time with my cousins that I didn't know very well. I also cooked for my grandparents twice a week so I got a lot of time to know them. Since it was my first time being away from home for that long of time, I missed Thanksgiving, and Halloween. I was really sad to be missing those holidays but because I lived so close to family I had somewhere to go for any special event that was going on so I never felt alone. It was great!

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

I too think moving to Utah was the best thing that could of ever happened to you!!

Kathy N said...

I agree with Katy, except I would say "the best thing that could HAVE ever happened to you". Really, you did do a lot of growing up while you were there, but I love having you back here.

Unknown said...

we missed you when you were gone. I remember getting to see you at my brothers house in Centerville. :) I even have a picture to prove it. I am glad you are here now though. :)