Thursday, March 3, 2011

Number Zwei

A picture of you and someone your close to.

SOPHIE SABENIAL SMITH


To start her actual middle name is Caroline, but her mom wanted it to be Sebenial (sp?) so I sometimes call her that. Sophie is a FANTASTIC friend. We first met in sixth grade but we were not friends then. She actually admitted later in our friendship that she thought I was weird when we first met. But alas we have gotten past that and have been good friends ever since probably 7th maybe 8th grade. We have had our friendship up and downs as most people do but nothing has kept us apart. I remember sitting in young women's with Sophaline (one of the many many nicknames she lets me call her) and our leaders were telling the class that the friends we have now will not be our friends once we get into high school and older. When they said that Soph and I told each other that that would never be us. I don't think we will ever not be friends, she is great and I d0n't think I could ever ask for a better friend.


3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

Sophie is on my list of my top ten favorite people!

Jessie said...

I told her that once and she was very thrilled lol

Kathy N said...

I miss Sophie, too.