Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The problem is...

THE WEEKEND! The weekend throws me off. I can do good at posting for a while but then the weekend comes and something happens that makes me forget about everything. So here are the make-up days. I would apologize but I can't say that this won't happen again.

12
-Something you love-



I LOVE road trips! If I had to choose between taking a airplane somewhere or driving I would most definitely choose driving. Tacy and I took a day trip to Callao Missouri over the weekend to get a pet bunny, and the drive was GORGEOUS the day was perfect the sun was shining, and spring was starting to show itself. There is just something about hitting the open road that is just so exciting to me!


13
- Your favorite band/artist-


I use to listen to music all the time!! I MISS IT! Sophie and I would be rocking out to the latest music from all the bands we liked. But I have not kept up with it all.

MXPX was one of my favorite bands when I was in high school, and whenever I am in the car and want to listen to some memory music (music that brings back memories) I turn on the MXPX it makes me so happy to listen to them because it brings back a ton of memories of Soph and I going to concerts with her dad.
AHH I LOVE IT!


14
-Someone you can't imagine your life without-


I can't imagine what life would be like if he hadn't suffered for all of us. I am so thankful for him and am glad I have him in my life.

15
- Something you want to do before you die-


I have always wanted to travel Route 66. I am not sure why, probably because I like road trips, but it has always been something I want to do. Even if it is not much of anything I want to do it SO bad!

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

Good blog....even if you were brown nosing a little...

Kathy N said...

What do you mean 'brown nosing'? I love this blog...I don't care how many days it takes as long as you keep catching up.

Katy Wilson said...

tuna tuna tuna tuna tuna tuna...i take it back...you aren't a brown noser...now just keep going with your picture project!