Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last Saturday my dad taught me how to pour out a patch a fudge. It was quite heavy but I was able to do it without burning myself.


This Saturday Eli Smith had his first day of work at the Fudge Factory. He was taught how to stir the fudge on the table. It is a really hard process and takes a lot of practice to end up with a perfect loaf of fudge. His first batch he stirred on the table was plain chocolate. He did pretty well for the first time ever doing it. He did not make a huge mess, but my dad did have to step in at the end to finish it up. A couple batches later he started to get the hang of it. It will still take practice but he still did pretty well. I told him I would take pictures so I could put a blog up about it and I did.

5 comments:

Kathy N said...

He looks just like he knows what he is doing!

Unknown said...

That was really fun to see. Thanks Jessie

tacy said...

Wow! Eli is tall these days!

KJ Ramsey said...

TUUUUNAAA!! dude congrats on graduating and that fudge and chocolate stuff looks amazing! oh, and this is one of your old fave roommies jill.... in case you didn't catch on. i found your site when i found your sisters'.

My name is Lexi said...

you didn't post about me starting work there haha jk
i don't want pictures of me spilling stuff everywhere and being a dork