Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flowers!

As usual this is a late post. For Mothers Day Nathan had the idea to get Mom some flowers. He heard from Bob and Tom, that proflowers.com was having this deal that you could get two hundred blooms for a really good price (my mom reads this so I can not say how much), they arrived Friday afternoon and I put them in some water and a couple of hours later they bloomed quite nicely. Katy wanted me to put pictures up but I am not a good picture taker so you will have to live with what you get. Also Tacy wanted me to take pictures of the tulips she planted while she was here so there are some of those as well. Enjoy!



5 comments:

Kathy N said...

The flowers still look beautiful even a week later!

Katy Wilson said...

I don't think I planted those tulips...

Kathy N said...

Kathryn, she didn't say you planted them, she said Tacy planted them. You wanted her to take pictures of the mother's day flowers.

tacy said...

yay!! Thanks for putting up a picture of the tulips!!

We're All Wright said...

I love the flowers! Has Jamie read this blog yet? Did you say it was for your mother because she is so wonderful? Jamie did you see this?? Heh heh okay mothers day is over ..but there is always next year.