Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FINISHED!

I am done with school FINALLY! My last day was on April 23rd. I graduated with my Certificate in Culinary Arts. The next graduation ceremony was in May, but I wanted to get home so I'm not attending an official graduation. And last week I received my certificate in the mail.

Sage flew out to Utah to drive home with me. I planned on surprising my mom, I told her I was
leaving on Monday the 27th, but we really left on Saturday the 25th. So we arrived home Sunday afternoon right when my parents left for church. Nathan and Bryan helped me unload my car. I just sat around the house waiting until five for my parents to get home from church. When they got home my mom was really surprised she actually just stood speechless for a while, and then said "You lied to me!". It was funny.

That's really all that is new. Which is why I have not undated in 1,013 hours, and some odd minutes. I am back to working at the fudge factory, which is pretty boring these days because it is not that busy. So on a great occasion Shannon comes and visits me and during this time we discuss the latest excitement in our lives. Which is currently the movie Bride Wars. WE LOVE IT! It is such a funny movie, you all should watch it sometime.

That is all the news I have for the day, and probably for the next few days!

5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

oh freakin finally...a new blog...
and let it be clear that there woudl of still been visits from you, with or without a pool...

tacy said...

good to see an update!! I'm so glad you graduated!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on graduating, and lying to your mom. ;-)

Unknown said...

:) We are so glad you are home!!!

The Adams Family said...

Yeah!! I am SO happy you are back in Nauvoo! You were very missed!