Friday, January 30, 2009

Crazy....

I did not intend on writing more than one blog today, but it happens. So I was just in my room at my aunts house and my aunt had a friend over, and she was showing her friend the house and they got to my room and her friend asked me, What is with the Tuna thing? I said well its my nickname, and then she told me about her daughters friend that had the same nickname. My license plate at the the time says tuna 89. So her friend was telling me that her daughter saw my license plate and was like oh my gosh, Nate( her daughters friend) was born in 89 too. So she took a picture of it and sent it to her friend is is currently on his mission in Illinois. So it all fit together perfectly he is in Illinois, his nickname is tuna, and he was born in 89. I also thought it was funny that somebody out there that I don't even know has a picture of my license plate.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one of those things that makes you go "HMMMM" :)

tacy said...

that is way funny! you must marry this man.

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't mind having a picture of your license plate. wait, but i know you, is that different?

Katy Wilson said...

funny...very funny...one time kevin saw me in utah and i think maybe he recognized my license...i think that is it...i don't remember now it's been a while. he told debbie who told mom...it was while i was in school.

Kathy N said...

That is too weird! Wouldn't it be even more weird if he were on a mission in our part of Illinois?!!

Jessie said...

Jake you can have a pictureo f license plate! And maybe I should marry this man..lol. And mom when she was telling about him I was just waiting for the part...He is in Nauvoo!