Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back in Utah



Well, after a long 19 hour drive to Utah I made it back safe and sound. Nothing to exciting to report about the trip. We did come along some snow. Believe it or not the whole way from Nauvoo to Rawlins was perfectly fine, now sign of snow anywhere. So we thought PERFECT we can definitely drive straight through the night...but then... half way to Rock Springs and all of a sudden its snowing outside! And were were like what the heck. Which none of us were really surprised because it is Wyoming it has crazy weather. We ended up driving to Rock Springs and stayed the night then drove to Utah on Saturday Morning. That's all I have to say for now....

Here are some pictures from Christmas....

Okay so only the last two are from Christmas.  Me and Tace got a James Dean puzzle from Soph, and Nubbins fell asleep on my blanket Tacy made me. The pictures are out of order because i cant figure out how to move them..Also i got my hair cut yesterday, I hope you can get a general idea of what my hair looks like!










4 comments:

Kathy N said...

I Love It!!!

Katy Wilson said...

cute puzzle...super cute dog...super super cute hair!

tacy said...

love the hair!! I'm glad you included my name on the puzzle present because it is for sure 1/2 mine 1/2 yours!

Jessie said...

Thanks!