Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas time...

Well Christmas is over, it is kind of sad because now I leave and go back to utah. But the good thing about that is Tacy and Sophie are only going to be just four hours away instead of like twenty!! I'm way excited! My Christmas was very good, i will post pictures later. But I got a new digital camera, some cookbooks from my parents, Sophie, and Katy. A smores maker, Tacy made me a ADORABLE blanket. I got a lot of cute cute aprons. An abelskevier  pan, which is like a pancake puff pan. O and Sophie got me and Tacy and James Dean puzzle! Ah he is o so attractive. Lets see.. I got a few gift cards and such, and I also got a Ipod adaptor for my car so I can finally listen to my Ipod in my car. So I had a pretty good Christmas. Well that is all i have for right now. I will post pictures after new years. 

0 comments: