Friday, December 19, 2008

Goodness...

I have been home now for two days!!! I'm so happy to be back home! It has been pretty uneventful so far, but Nathan missed me so much that he forced me to go out to eat with him on his lunch break yesterday and that was good. We did have a huge ice storm last night so every last thing is covered in ice.  And now I am starting to decorate my house with my dad. We have put up all the tree branches and lit them yesterday, and today we are putting all the icicles on them. But due to the ice storm last night not all of the fudge factory workers can come into work. So me,being the great daughter i am, offered to go to work today. So I am heading out to work at the good ol fudge factory!

4 comments:

tacy said...

well aren't you just a little saint!

Jessie said...

Oh now now! I was just kidding

We're All Wright said...

I'm so glad you are home for Christmas! Moms need daughters! I'm going to try your BLT dip tomorrow. By the way did the police ever find the missing car and the money? I never heard the end of the saga. Oh ya and Merry Christmas to your whole family!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are home. It's so much fun seeing you here and there. Wasn't the NRI Christmas Party a blast!! love ya!