Monday, January 12, 2009

Quick update!

I figured I should update again before I forget and get yelled at. Today in the kitchen we made bosten cream pie. It is suppost to be made with yellow cake mix. But we had to use white cake mix. And we usually put vanilla pudding in the middle but we made actual pastry cream so it should be very good. It is for tomorrow so i hope it tastes alright. We also had to make flan for a catering party we had to do. We just made a simple baked custered and put caramel at the bottom of the dish. It was really good. That is all for now. I have to get back to prison break.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh I am jealous I always wanted to learn to cook. I think I would have enjoyed cooking school.

tacy said...

Ok, I know you didn't want to get yelled at but you can't say "I made this, who knows if it'll turn out" and not give us an immediate update!

Jessie said...

Oops, everthing turned out!