Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh the weather outside is DELIGHTFUL!

Well this morning I awoke to snow on the ground. It continued to snow all day long, and not just light snow, big heavy snow. So when I got home me and Stephanie attempted to shovel the driveway. All we got done was the sidewalk, then we started to play in the snow and it was way fun. Then after we got inside I decided I wanted to build a snowman so I did...Look!

I don't konw if you can tell, but this is the result of it snowing all day long. This is what my car looked like after school today.



Steph shaking the tree branch to see how much snow falls



5 comments:

tacy said...

Cute!!! I'm jealous! I wish I could frolic in the snow!

Katy Wilson said...

way cute background!
i love the snow but I am not sad that it is warmer here...

Kathy N said...

I love your new background and I love seeing the pictures! Don't go so long between blogs. Did you have help with the snowman or did you make it all by yourself? He is really cute!

Unknown said...

I like the snowman!! He is *COOL*. Ha ha ha ha I crack myself up!!! I miss you. :)

Jessie said...

I did make it all by myself! I got a workout though, there was a lot of snow to work with.