Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lucky 5!

I found this on Tacys blog and I thought....why not... So the first 5 to respond to this win something from me! But...you have to do this:Repost this to your own blog and offer the same thing to your first 5 responders.The first 5 who repost it to their own blog will get something made by me! My choice. For you!This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: (Okay so I thought Tacys limitations were good so I just kept them...don't think i'm lame.)

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make
2.What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year-no guarantees on when this year, but sometime in 2009!
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. the possibilities are endless.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The first 5 people post this on their blog and leave a me comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Sounds like fun right?!?So let's PLAY!

4 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

If I am in the top 5 to leave a commment on Jessies, Tacys, Jamies and Lauras blog...do I get a prize from each of you?
Really I am just excited to make somethings for people...

tacy said...

SIGN ME UP!!

Unknown said...

How fun!! I am so excited to see what you make. :)

Kathy N said...

I want it too!