Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oops I did it again...

First of all this is the second time typing this. I typed it all out and hit publish post, and all of a sudden it said "this page has expired", so I hit back and everything was gone, and my computer did not save it.

Okay sorry I have not blogged in a while, nothing really blog worthy has happened since then, but I will share what has happened since then.

I was moved out of bakery at school, and as a result I was put into hot foods

I have made a lot of fun food including: sweet and sour pork, chicken slavaki (chicken with a cucumber yogurt sauce), eggs benedict, reuben casserole, potato asparagus soup, friendship break, salsa, chips, chicken enchiladas.

I received two things in the mail yesterday. A package from my mom, and a wedding announcement.

I went to my cousins fiances bridal shower

I hit a bird

I had coldstone, and went out to eat at subway and goodwood.

One day I drank 128 oz of water. My water bottle at school says 32 oz on it and I filled it up four times because I was so thirsty,

Tacy helped me make computer not so slow.

I learned that my mom is flying sage out to drive home with me at the end of April.

I helped my cousin color the back of her head. It was a very fun experience, I was worried I was going to screw up somehow.

That is pretty much it for now. I can't promise there will be another post very soon, I'm not the greatest at keeping my blog up to date. But I will try.

9 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

well...sounds like alot of fun. and you are more than welcome to hand over those recipes. actually...i have a bunch of asparagus...so i could use the recipe for that soup.

Unknown said...

It's the same here. There isn't a lot going on. I am glad you blog when you can. love ya

Kathy N said...

I am glad to hear what is happening too - even though you have told me most of it. I like reading it anyway. I love you!

We're All Wright said...

I love your blog!!! So sorry you hit a bird.....tramatic. The food sounds good, package from mom sounds the best!!

tacy said...

Are you going to make me some food?!

Jessie said...

Kit I will e-mail the recipe to you tuesday night maybe. I will try to remember. And tace I would love to cook for you!

Sarah Harward said...

I'd love to know how you make your eggs benidict. My mom and I tried to make a hollendaise sauce before, but it was a pain and wasn't that good

Jessie said...

Hey Sarah! When I make it at home I just go buy the packet at wal mart, and sophie says if you mix a little fresh lemon juice with it, it tastes a lot better. When we made it at school we had just a mix that we used, because we did not want to make a ton. Was that the answer you were look for? If not i can get you a recipie from my cookbook at school

Katy Wilson said...

BORING....NEW BLOG PLEASE!