Monday, September 15, 2008

Woot Woot for new hair color!!


I get bored with my hair quite often and decide it's time for a color change, my mom thinks its my way of rebelling, but guess that is better than getting a tattoo or random piercing of some sort...anyway... I decided it was time so I asked my cousin Stephanie to do it for me because she is a really good hair person. And by hair person i mean cosmetologist. She picked the color and everything and it turned out pretty darn awesome if you as me.
This is what it looks like. Hopefully you can get a general feel for it. It is darker. It is like a browish red, with like blondish red highlights it looks really awesome I love it! She really picked good colors for it.


8 comments:

Kathy N said...

The color looks really good! It looks so shiny!

tacy said...

cute!! I really like it!

Unknown said...

It looks great!! And I know because I have seen it in Person!!! Yea! It was so much fun seeing you and Angie Sunday. I love that you are blogging now.

Laura said...

How is it that I just now found your blog?? I love the hair, I bet is so super soft. I can tell just by looking at it.
Well anyway I am so happy to have found you and will be checking in on ya often.
~Laura

Katy Wilson said...

cute cute cute...

Katy Wilson said...

ok...time for something new already

Katy Wilson said...

you told me you would put a new blog up on tuesday...of last week i think...or maybe it was yesterday...no new blog...
also...i still haen't recived that recipie for the peach cobbler

We're All Wright said...

Hey girl listen to your mother!!! I love reading your blog. Nice hair! It was fun seeing you and Angie in Utah. I also heard that my cousins daughter saw you at a fireside, Aisling Pitt from Montana.