Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two Words....Rainbow Room.....

Okay so when I said I would post real blog later I ment just a few hours



Many of you have been waiting to see pictures of the Rainbow Room, so here they are....



This is a little nook where the head of my bed is, its suppost to be the seven dwarfs but they never got to the seventh one.

When i went shopping i found this raibow comforter, It goes perfectly.

One of the walls in the room.

My bullitin board.


The fan

I have a huge banana painted on my wall!


I also found this on my shopping adventure....a animal shower curtain to hang up over my closet.


.........Thats the Rainbow Room.........

......And this is the rest of the house, minus the bathroom......






The living room


The Kitchen


......The End......

3 comments:

Kathy N said...

Oh Jessie...I love that you have started a blog! And I love even more that you put pictures on it...they turned out really good! Make sure you post often so I know what is happening! I love you!

tacy said...

do I get to sleep in the rainbow room when I come to visit in January?!!

Katy Wilson said...

um...probably the cutest room i've ever seen!! and the rest of your apartment looks cute too!!! i might have to stop at home depot this weekend and do some renovations to my boring dwelling...