Monday, September 15, 2008

Out of the bookcase and into the frying pan.....

Jessie has learned a new dish!!!!


Tacy and Sophie will appriciate the title of this blog..


Well I got a call from my grandma last week asking me to come over and cooke them dinner, because she is getting to old to be able to finish the dinner. So poor grandpa has had to eat a few less than perfect meals (out of the mouth of grandma not me). So I drove down to my grandmas house to cooker them dinner on Saturday, and I ended up making spare ribs and peach cobbler. I have never made either of them but the peach cobbler was the only one worth showing so here is the finished product.....



Now i have never made a peach cobbler before but i assumed that this was what it was suppost to look like. So when my grandma came out of her room and was just amazing at the fact that it looked so fancy..lol. Then when grandpa came in from outside he did the same thing. It was quite a funny moment becasue they just loved it.

4 comments:

Kathy N said...

Your cobbler looks delicious! You will have to give me the recipe. Did you use fresh, frozen or canned peaches?

tacy said...

i basically love the subject! I miss the sims. I haven't played it in forever

Jessie said...

they were fresh

Katy Wilson said...

good ole gram and gramps...always good for a laugh