Friday, September 23, 2011

Big Truck Night

YAHOO! On Tuesday the pre-k had a big truck night. There were a lot of big trucks for the kids to see and climb on and in. One of the vehicles there was a book bus, and all the kids got a free book. There was also bucket truck that took some of the teachers up really high, I was one of the lucky ones. Scary! It was a lot of fun. The kids enjoyed watching there teachers going up that high. Right before I went up in the truck one of the kids said to me "Miss Jessie, don't be scared...just smile!" haha it was great. And most of them yelled "Miss Jessie, Miss Jessie ( I would look down on them) Don't look down!"










3 comments:

Kathy N said...

Cute pictures. You don't look scared, you look happy.

KJ Ramsey said...

You need to teach them to call you "Miss Tuna"!!! Haha jk :)

Katy Wilson said...

hahaha...Ms Tuna...that woud be GREAT! I love the pitures tuna! I was worried at the very first that youwere going to blog about this and not put any pictures...but then I scrolled down and saw that you didn't dissappoint!