Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thanks? I think...

So I am at work right now and my dad came up for a second. And he asked me if I got the laundry from the laundry mat, I proceeded to say yes, then complain. not really complain but just rant about how I did everything like get the laundry, fold the laundry, bag almond bark. The he said " Do you have a life?" I said "No..." then he said, "there's something you can't say yes to!". I think the only person to remind me that that I have no life is my dad. Oh well, its the truth.

6 comments:

Kathy N said...

"moan, moan, Whine, whine, Grumble,grumble!  If you can clean 3 toilets for no pay, at least you can do those things while you are getting paid!

tacy said...

Well...actually I cleaned the toilets. and then I proceeded to go to work and get paid for cleaning a toilet.

Jessie said...

Hey! I said I was not complaining complaining I was just listing the stuff. I was not really comlaining

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy Wilson said...

bahahahaha...dad is great

Unknown said...

:) I love you guys!