Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Perfect!

So this lady just come into the store and I know her relative so were just chatting it up and at the end of the conversation she asked my age and then said that I was just perfect. I thought that was strange but then she said.. well this is why you are perfect..

Your not a teen anymore, and your not quite an adult because your not 21. You are 20 and that is nothing and nothing is perfect! So that is why you are perfect...

Then she laughed and walked out of the store.

I thought it was kind of funny because I had never heard that before so that is why I decided to share it with everyone!

3 comments:

tacy said...

who were you talking to?

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

haha PERFECT! I'm almost perfect....I'll be 20 on the 21st of this month!! I always knew you were perfect!! =D

Katy Wilson said...

weird...