Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring!

I love that spring has finally come! Don't get me wrong I am a HUGE fan of snow, but it is nice to see the ground and green grass and no more snow! On the down side we did have a ton of snow before so it is all melted and everything is just muddy, and on top of that it rained a little last night so its just more wet. I hope soon it will dry up and not be so muddy!


On another note!

Yesterday I took the dog for a walk down the street to get our neighbors mail and we started heading back and across the little creek ditch area were my other neighbors and there kids and they said hello and we started talking, well I decided to walk closer so I started to walk down the hill, the muddy muddy hill. I slipped and fell, I was COVERED! in mud and I messed up my ankle! Naturally! So I felt like an idiot because my neighbor was across the creek and asking me if I needed help or anything, but I was so embarrassed so I just told her I was fine, then I wobbled my way home. HAHA! I went today to get x-rays of it, I have not heard back from the clinic but I really think it is just sprained. So now I am stuck home watching re-runs of Little House on the Prairie.

That is all the latest news, life is pretty uneventful I'm still subbing at the Grade School so that is about it.


5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

oh tuna that sucks. sometimes a sprain is worse than a brake...

i hope it gets better fast...

Jessie said...

Me too! But mom just called the doctor and they think it might be broken but its hard to tell with the swelling...she said i might have to wear a boot..

Kathy N said...

KATY! Seriously, you need to proofread (or take a spelling class). Jessie doesn't have a 'brake' (or she would have been able to stop herself from sliding) . . . but she does have a 'break' in her bone.

tacy said...

haha...only mom would correct Katy on the break/brake thing. I actually reread Katy's comment after mom said she needed to proofread and I didn't notice anything wrong, until I read the rest of moms comment.
I'm sorry you have to wear that stupid boot tuna :( Such a bummer!

Katy Wilson said...

i even wrote break first...but then i thought no, her foot isn't taking a period of rest, so i chose brake instead. and how about tuna with her its instead of it's...lets judge a little more please