Thursday, February 11, 2010

New!

I bought a new laptop! I got one of the minis. I just got it today so I'm not 100% use to it but so far so good! Through my dads work we can get discounts on laptops on dell so last week my mom got an e-mail telling her of a deal with the dell minis. I was looking around at different ones and when my mom told me the deal it was a really good one so I decided to go for it My old computers power cord was broken and it was so so so slow, so I realized it was time for a change. I'm excited way excited! I don't do a ton on my computer so I didn't really need a big one. Well that's all I really have to say for now. Sorry for the short post.

3 comments:

tacy said...

no need to apologize for a short post, at least you posted :)

Katy Wilson said...

good job for posting...and yeah for a new computer...did you post from your new computer?

Jessie said...

indeed i did!