Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Fun!

Well... Kim and Kaycee are gone..They have been for about a little less than a month...I miss them TONS!!!

But Tacy and I have been having fun so its not to terrible. Today we went to Burlington to Weird Harolds, we ended up discovering that you could paint your own pottery there, so we each picked out an item and we painted it, then they take it and put it in there kiln and glaze it so it turns out like a cute piece of pottery. They will be finished in about a week so we will see the finished project next weekend hopefully.

After that, we came home and Sophie and I watched Twilight. Soph has had this craving to watch Twilight for the longest time so we decided to watch it together because the first time I saw it I was not a huge fan. She was convinced that if I watch it a second time I would like it better..alas..she was true.

That is really all that has happened since my last post, sorry its not much.

P.S How do you like my new background?

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I've been to Weird Harold's once. I used their bathroom upstairs and they has this small framed picture that just said "This will be worth a lot when I die."

Kathy N said...

I like your new background and I am excited to see your pottery!

Katy Wilson said...

I wonder how long that pottery place has been there? We should go when I will be there sometime...