Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy!

Sorry that I have not updated since Sages wedding. I have been busy doing stuff. I have been helping the interns with the pageant, shopping, relaxing, and working. I have pictures to post but I don't really have the time right now to put them up. But I promise I will by August. I know that is a couple weeks away but I have to take charge of the pageant the last two weeks so I will have no time to update, and by that time Tacy and Sophie will be home so I can blog about them being back! I am so excited!

4 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

Thanks for the update...even if it isn't very much...
I'm looking forward to pictures...you can put some up of the terd sniffer if you want

tacy said...

yay! I wanna see pictures!!

Unknown said...

I feel way guilty that you and your mom are doing the concession stand. :) You are awesome and I love you!!

We're All Wright said...

I wish I could help you with the pageant!! I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss it! Actually it is everyone there that I miss!Thanks for the post!