Friday, November 7, 2008

Nothing new....but o well...

Nothing much has happened since my last post but I figured something is better than getting hounded for having nothing.

So lets see....since my last post I have.....

went to school
worked
hung out at my aunts house
had pankcakes with my uncle
got my plates on my car..they say "tuna 89"
discovered we need to get rid of the little kitten we just got
slipped on the stairs and brused my knee and ankle
had a dream about me faking i was on crutches so I could get attention
had a ruben sandwich
had a soft pretzel
helped my cousin make 200 hundred cookies
made meatloaf,apple cobbler, more cookies, cornish game hens, mashed potatoes, better than....you know...cake, sweet and sour chicken, and gravy for short ribs
gotten a little bit of a cold
found a huge spider on my laundry room wall
listened to christmas music everytime i was in my car for a week
curled my hair twice
played sorry, blokus, pounce, and another card game similar to phase 10

Its a blog about nothing...but its a blog none the less.....

3 comments:

Kathy N said...

Yea! What a surprise to find a new blog...I am so glad! You need to learn how to spell, however (just kidding).

Katy Wilson said...

well what an eventful week...
my favorite part was better than...you know...cake and the cornish game hens...
yikes...

tacy said...

faking you are a cripple?!